- Renewable Resource. Bamboo is a high-yield, it can be harvested in 3-5 years versus 20- 50 years for most timber. Its culms biomass production was estimated about 20 to 30 tons/ha annually.
- Plentiful. There are more then 1.500 species around the world and more than 100 speciesfound in Indonesian archipelago.
- Stronger than steel. Certain species of bamboo has a tensile strength of 28,000 per square inch vs. 23,000 for steel.
- Promotes livelihoods for local farmers. Bamboo grows in rural areas and mostly owned by poor farmer. By utilizing bamboo in a sustainable way we can helps increase their income.
- Safe Housing. More than a billion people in the world live in bamboo houses. In most cases, bamboo buildings have proven to be earthquake proof.
- Exotic, beautiful. Bamboo is an exotic and naturally beautiful material, can be utilized to so many useful products.
"Treated bamboo are a better option for strong, durable, long last and eco- friendly building material choice„
For further information please contact :